90 responses

1. dan
    April 29, 2012

i really want too break my methadone addiction and am willing to take a calculated risk for the dream oppurtunity at a normal life please email me anyone who can offer any direction in too seeking this treatment in sydney australia or even neighbouring states please help

2. Frank
    June 3, 2012

Hi there, I was just wondering how much it would cost for three treatments with persons that weights 130 lbs, 165 lbs, and 285 lbs? They will be used for opiod, alcohol, and mental trauma treatment. I am located in Nova Scotia, Canada, postal code b0p1h0. I’ve tried to purchase it on ebay, but to no avail. Please write back. Thank you, Frank.

3. asphalt 7 apk
    August 8, 2012

Ibogaine Treatment Centres and supply options | Ibogaine.co.uk I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks! your article about Ibogaine Treatment Centres and supply options | Ibogaine.co.ukBest Regards Shane

4. joe
    December 11, 2012

hello, i I was just wondering how much this iboga treatment cost? im male, 25 years old, weight 61 kg, have mental trauma.. live near Amsterdam. pm me plz

5. caroline
    December 30, 2012

Hi I was wondering how much it would cost to come into one of your detox places. I want my life back. I live in the UK. Please help. Thank you for reading.

6. Mark
    January 22, 2013

Need ibogaine tx in los angeles please email writewinkle @gmail.com

7. barry nelo
    March 16, 2013

any info on this ibogaine in england uk

8. Cindy Finch-Mass
    May 3, 2013

I need help desperately for a 20 yr + methadone addiction, plus Xanax 10 yr +. I have very little money and I am ready to die. I am not strong enough to go thru conventional withdrawal and I live in Mississippi, USA. I have to drive 100 miles each way every week to New Orleans to obtain 90 mg. daily doses. I cannot do this much longer, and I am running out of money – can’t work because of this. I cannot afford more than $1,000 USD – can anyone help me? I am ready to die…Cindy

9. lex graham
    August 3, 2013

Can someone pls tell me how can go about buying and getting ibogain for myself and my husband sent to Vancouver BC Canada we can’t afford the 10,000 for therapy for us both and we’re at the point of giving up were both addicted to Herion and Ben struggling for over 5 yrs? Pls if You have info contact me back thanks

10. Manuel Rubio
    September 30, 2013

Escribo estas letras para agradecer el trato recibido en el centro de Iboga Valencia,por Bilal y Cathy que estaran siempre en mi corazon.dos buenas personas que emplean su tiempo y conocimientos en ayudar a personas como yo que estamos en el precipicio del abismo de las drogas ,o dentro de el.Mi desconocimiento de la iboga era total y del tratamiento tambien,pero algo dentro de mi y la sugerencia de un amigo que si lo conocia me animaron a ir a Valencia a probrar.la verdad que explicar lo que es un tratamiento de iboga es complicadoen su primera parte,la segunda (los masajes ,el spa,los zumos naturales y el lugar entre montañas )mas facil y apetecible para cualquiera;pero la experiencia pura de Iboga es dificil de explicar cuando el espiritu de la iboga entra en tu celebro y se apodera de tu cuerpo uniendo lo consciente,lo insconciente y lo subconsciente.Muy fuerte lo que puedes llegar a experimentar,segun dice Bilal cada persona es diferente sus miedos son diferentes y lo que perdieron en el camino tambien por eso cada experiencia es unica.Para mi fue dura muy dura no la olvidare mientras viva entre otras cosas porque antes de ir no segui las recomendaciones que me hicieron,puede ser mas suave la experiencia,aunque pienso que para mi fue mejor asi.Yo tenia un problema de adiccion a la heroina y gracias a Iboga ya no esta ni en mis pensamientos ,ni en mis sueños,y lo mas importante en mi vida.

11. GODESS
    October 23, 2013

HI SOMEONE CONTACT ME ASAP IN THE UK I NEED THIS TREATMENT IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE OR WHO DOES IT I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL.

12. Robert Polion
    November 6, 2013

Please contact me if anyone can help me get ibogaine treatment or help me purchase some. I’m in New England. Email me at polionbob@gmail.com

13. SouthernBelle
    December 12, 2013

I’m in the Southwern US & am desperately wanting to detox off of an approx. 7 Year Suboxone history. I have been told I need to take a short acting opiate for 3 months prior to having an Ibogaine experience. I am super depressed, frustrated, & with as hard as this is already, every where I turn is a brick wall. Was told “NO” by every Dr. I asked about 3 months of Meds, & everyone I called about an EKG has told me NO without a Dr’s Order, this is just not looking good, I am at a place where I can just barely function & need some help. I wish I could line everything up for an affordable treatment, & have someone to help me through it, relocating not out of the question,..any advice?

14. Brian
    December 19, 2013

How can I get help in USA I’m on ssi can’t pay 7500 please help.been tryin and tryin to get off suboxone can’t take all the depression ! HELP PLEASE!

15. Tse Nukwi
    January 29, 2014

Hello, order Iboga root bark today. With sample package available to confirm product quality. All our Iboga are obtained from mature trees, with active components.
    Email: tsenukwi@hotmail.com

16. Travis McManemon
    January 30, 2014

To Whom it may concern, 1/29/2014

I need to get off of methadone and I want to do it in Vancouver, CAN. I can’t afford much, but could do up to $2,000 u.s. Please contact me asap
    Travis

17. Travis McManemon
    January 30, 2014

I forgot to give contact info. drtrav2001@hotmail.com

18. Mel Williams
    February 5, 2014

Does anyone have information on where I can get ibogaine treatment in the UK but with medical support not just a supply..?

19. Cearra
    March 3, 2014

I live in Washington state. Is there anyway possible that if I made a trip to Canada that I could just purchase enough to detox at home. I would need enough for 2 people. Me and my boyfriend have been suffering from heroin plus some other addictions 5+ years now. I’m still young enough to be able to get a fresh start. Any advice? Please help us… thank you

20. nick bonsavage
    March 13, 2014

wow lot of people need this stuff and cant afford a treatment, maybe buy the stuff per gram and hope for the best…. idk what else to say.

21. danny
    April 15, 2014

dear someone i have littie money live in michigan please help need ibogaine want to live situation looks bad might make it with someones help with ibogaine maybe the change will allow me to payback and save another one and so on the creator probally would want it that way please call danny 734 334 8600

22. Grant
    May 10, 2014

Brilliant info on this page. Very happy i have found. Thanks

23. Grant
    May 10, 2014

From a professional perspective Ibogaine can give the same results as intense one on one therapy over a 25 year period in just 36 hours. I have seen “no hopers” in opiate addiction recover in a matter of days FULLY! This is a treatment that we all need to push as it really does save lives. The ones stopping this are the big pharma companies.

24. Liam
    May 11, 2014

Hi Guys

Would just like to how effective this treatment is. It is a lot better why to beat your addiction compared with the other medication. For help finding treatment in the UK please Visit http://www.urgentrehab.co.uk for more info or to get one of our team to give you a call send a quick email to help@urgentrehab.co.uk

25. alistair
    May 24, 2014

On methadone and desperately keen to do this treatment. Call 0459 030 904 if can help or advise or email alkirbyy@gmail.com

26. ahmet selçuk
    July 23, 2014

Hi, Can anyone please tell me a way of getting 5gr of ibogain? Just e-mail me the contact of seller I want to buy 5gr or less ibogain. I really need this ibogain thank you in advance. asselcuk90@gmail.com

27. L. Romano
    August 17, 2014

To whom it may concern, I know you must hear this over and over, but what the heck I have nothing else to lose. In 1999 I had roux en y gastric bypass surgery. After that none of my medication worked. My pain meds or my psyche meds. I found out later that I have an absorbtion/ malabsorption problem. So of course my tolerance levels went haywire. And I became a crazy junkie according to the doctors. They didn’t understand the ramifications of my surgery. Anyways I’m now on suboxone therapy. I’m on 8mg twice daily. It’s not working well to be honest it works a bit in the am than in the afternoon I go through hell until my last dose at night. At this point IM SO DESPERATE TO TEY ANYTHING!!!!! My pain management doctor who is also my primary physician runs a ibogaine center in Mexico. Which I can’t afford. I’m on disability. I don’t know fwhy I’m even writing this. I doubt anybody is going to help, but I still have a little bit of faith left. I’m willing to do any clinical study free or anything that has to do with Ibogaine. I’m willing to be a human Guinea pig to save my life. I’m totally out of options and I don’t know how much longer I can hang on. I’m begging and pleading anybody for help. My name is Lisa Romano I live in Miami beach, florida my email address Is grinkii24@yahoo.com my phone number is 786-506-0999. I just want a chance and from what I’ve heard Ibogaine can give me some hope. Thank you, Lisa Romano

28. george
    September 1, 2014

hello i want to ask you as if you are sure that these suppliers are to trust and the have the right product…i ve read many bad comments for some of them in the web so i wonder if you have know or check themm…and if anyone know some of them or even someone else who we can trust for sure..exept from ibogaworld for my reasons..thanks

29. rooker
    September 21, 2014

both australian emails dont work!. im looking for treatment ANYWHERE in oz

30. Scott
    October 24, 2014

Please could you help

1. Id love to know how much the ibogaine treatment costs.
    2.When you think you might be able to fit me in for a session.
    3. Where is the nearest center to North West London?

31. grant
    December 2, 2014

We can arrange Ibogaine treatment worldwide http://www.homedetox.co.uk
    help@homedetox.co.uk

32. Scott
    January 8, 2015

Hi, I have been on methadone for 8 years and really badly want off to start a new life, I live in Kingston, Canada. Where is the closest treatment centre to where I live as well as the cost, anyone that could inform me with this information would be greatly appreciate it!!!! 613-329-0098

33. Shqiponja
    January 12, 2015

Does ibogaine clean the body from all the toxic elements it has got through the time?
    Does it help effectivelly quit smoking?
    How much does a treatment cost and how does it go?

• admin
      February 6, 2015

It’s not a miracle worker. If you really want change it can help. Nick

34. jamesofthecommons
    February 12, 2015

I am not qualified to offer medical advice, but for those of you who can not get Ibogaine, there are several other Tabernaemontana varieties which contain Ibogaine like alkaloids. While the Tabernaemontana Iboga plant is illegal to grow here in the US, the Tabernaemontana Divacartia, T.Africana, T.Sananho and T.Undulata are just some of the Tabernaemontana varieties that contain usefull alkaloids and are legal to grow and possess in the US. Of course always consult the experts before experimenting or use of any plant. Hope this helps someone out there.

35. maylis oliveira
    April 27, 2015

Need informations about ibogaine in Brasil.
    very urgent

36. Chris
    October 16, 2015

I’ve heard it can be dangerous. In my experience there’s no such thing as a quick fix. Recovery is available and sustainable for anybody willing to work at it. I’m 15 years and I’m still putting the work in.

37. Ryan Trile
    October 23, 2015

Hello,

I’m in a total mess, I need a hard reset to be out of the rabbit hole.

I’m addicted to smoking weed for 15 years. But well, that’s minor. I want a true spiritual experience, something that can change my life, release me from my flawed way of thinking and my flawed way of living life.
    I was a very talented kid, a successful hacker in the age of 15-18, a programmer, worked full time job at 16, was the youngest writer in our national 2nd language newspaper and in a computer journal. There was time I cracked an account on Cray supercomputer and rewritten brute force program directed at finding unix passwords via their hashs.
    I dropped out of school in 5th grade of elementary yet became a paratrooper and then managed to get a diploma equivalent to 12 years of schooling. It took me 7 months to do so. So generally I did 7 years in 7 months. And after that I started to study BA in an Open University.
    However, I interrupted my study to make a trip to Africa, where I traveled for 4 years and currently I’m traveling in South East Asia for the last 10 years. So a total of 14 years of traveling.
    I have studied English, Hebrew, Kiswahili, Amharic, Thai, Tagalog, Lao. Unfortunately due to lack of use I have forgotten Amharic and somewhat forgotten Tagalog.
    While in East Africa I have stayed for periods up to 2 months in local tribes such as Masai, Samburu and Dassanech.
    I would be highly interested if someone would assist me in one way or another of getting the Iboga free of charge.

38. Tse
    December 9, 2015

Hello, organic extracted ibogaine HCL, TA available. Iboga bark also avialable. will supply world wide. email tsenukwi@hotmail.com for more details

39. J
    January 4, 2016

Emotional crisis that I need healed. Been battling this all my life and have tried MULTIPLE treatments. In desperate need. New England area. Please email metroaol753@yahoo.com.

40. ashfaq ashraf
    February 9, 2016

I am looking for some Ibogaine can you please tell me the smallest amount you supply in TA. Ibogaine & root bark please

41. Josh N
    April 9, 2016

I am a fallen-from-grace, Adult Child as a person (ACA) and recently former CEO whose addiction to the “three-letter” Kratom extracts that few know of from a specific group in Chicago, I thought life was great yet being a former opiate addict 10 years prior led to constant arguments with my wife who left me. I got clean from the “Ultra” strong Kratom with Suboxone nearly a year and a half ago with no relapse. I have developed treatment centers as a consultant, investor, and operator prior to moving into a partnership position in an investment firm and, concirrently, a CEO position for an international manufacturing business that provided essential products to nearly every country. I say all this as I have been encouraged to look at my “accomplishments” which mean nothing as I have no self-esteem and have a difficult time feeling worthwhile, and it gets extreme, even though I am “clean.” Rather than believe that my credentials make me anything, I know better, and believe a higher power is working as my life has led me, by birth, education, and careers to have special ties to Addiction, a unique tie to Africa, and a sound understanding as a former CEO of a large Laboratory Supply business. To me, these all lead to one clear thing: Iboga/ibogaine treatment is the culmination of sll of theaforementioned accomplishments (distractions, evasions), that I have used to numb all of my suppressed pain and have me feel hopeless. People see me as one positive thing, I know I am nothing of what they claim, yet all of what they claim. I am in dire need of help because I do know I thrive on doing good for others, and until I love myself, I do so at a higher risk of death for me. Once I break free from the power of dependence, I can get back to doing the work that matters, not the superficial bullshit.

So far, Clear Sky seems to attract me most, due to the tie of the Dr. to the trial doctor all these years back. I almost used Sarah in an Amsterdam business trip 3 years ago but chickened out.

I have no pressure on me to do this except from myself and I am ready.

Having ran a number of dual-diagnosis enhanced centers, and been responsible for the admissions/sales teams, I know the game all to well and REALLY want to have rhe right advice from the best on the best way to be healed from Iboga with a strong aftercare plan. Luxury is not important, results are.

Please, is there anyone out there who has a similar story in terms of career success, outside perception vs. internal doubt, and although stable on Suboxone, am ready to live a life free from chemical dependence so that I may begin a life of love for others beginning with myself.

Recommendations? (I need the real, typical treatment center sales angles will fall flat with me.) And the one thing I know for certain is that I know nothing at all…

42. Jon
    April 10, 2016

Hi, I am struggling with opiate addiction atm and am considering using Ibogaine as treatment to get me through withdrawals. Initially my treatment options were methadone but i didn’t want to get into that habit which i felt was essentially substituting one dependency with another. Ive tried to stop cold turkey a few times and haven’t been able to get through the with drawls. When i got on the internet and discovered Ibogaine i was ecstatic, especially since i live in Canada where it is not illegal. I was even more excited when i found a treatment centre in Toronto, where i live but after several phone calls, voicemails, msgs, & emails for days i finally got an email back saying “unfortunately we are no longer in operation” which was devastating news for me. I am struggling a little bit financially which makes travelling to & paying for a treatment centre difficult. I was wondering if anyone had any experience or info on doing the treatment at home since ill be able to order online. I just wanted some input from anyone who may have experience themselves something of value to share. Please share whatever knowledge any of you have which could be of use to me. Thanks

43. haroon
    May 20, 2016

i want to order from ibogasales, can anyone tell me if they are ok to buy from please.

Thanks

44. Thiago
    June 17, 2016

IM a therapist in Brazil searching for trustable iboga T.A or HCL extracts for addiction treatment.

45. Sandra
    June 28, 2016

why is it not possible to get in touch with Torsten Becker in Germany? His email address doesn´t exist!

Could someone please help me or give further information about how to contact this only german provider? Or does somebody know about another contact in Germany? I´ts so important for me…..!!!

46. Lee
    July 29, 2016

Hi I am in South Africa urgently need iboga for heroin withdrawl!! Please help

47. Rachel
    March 9, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to get hold of some Ibogaine capsules for use at home to overcome heroin addiction. I live in the UK and have been stung before by cowboy sellers online. I have little money so I only have one shot. Can someone please get in touch with me about finding a reliable seller. Thanks!

48. Caudie James
    March 10, 2017

My daughters and I have a crack cocaine addition and we need this product so we can have our lives back. We have been struggling for years and god knows we’re tired. Please help